Alright, lemme just say in advance: pardon the language. Been watching "The Wire" intensely the last week or so (just started on season two :D) and I think I might be a lil more influenced than usual (great series by the way, really like the in-depth thingie they got going on there and the convos are pretty cool too....there's like five seasons and I hope it'll keep being good throughout kwim). But shit man - this stuff is just so beautiful it makes me wanna cry!! What am I talkin about? Well, the beautiful lil package Fancy Pants sent me for winning on their blog. Yeah baby - spankin' new FRESH PAPERS from CHA -- all of'em including diecut-sheets! YAY! One sheet each from all of the new collections it seems - hot dang!! I know it sounds crazy for non-scrappers but seriously, stuff like this makes me just so happy :D

However.....I'm having a dillema here...... I don't wanna cut in those pretty pretty papers!!! :( :( Grr!! I keep trying to find the least liked paper kinda (when I saw the collections on the net I was like, yeah, two or three very cool must-have lines - but the rest? not so much...but hot dang, they all are so great irl!!), so it won't be that bad if I cut wrong kinda, but ugh, it's so hard.....I like all of the papers and I do wanna use those pretty ones....hrm... better speedy up cause I'm determined to use them for the next weeks Pencil-Lines! Just...have to make sure I won't like, do any mistakes :p Anyho......THANK YOU SO SO SO SO MUCH FANCY PANTS!!!!!

And look at this...pretty wicked eh? Scrapbook and Cards today along with the stuff I got from them under it - I guess it's like, everyday&small stuff for some, but to me it's pretty cool... here's my layout right under Caris (my fellow BG-dtmember)!! How cool is that? That they put the two of us together on that page like that?? :D