Now, while I'm no cardmaker (I actually dislike it cause I suck so much) and certainly no match against giants like Stempelgal, Kine, Boop or Bibbi when it comes to making cards (noone can make cards like they do), I did enjoy making this nifty card. Saw the instructions at Jennifer McGuire's blog some days ago and well, I suddenly needed a card for a familymember whom just ended up at the hospital quite recently (and I'm dropping by the hosp tomorrow anyways) so I thought I'd check out this method. Me like. I think I'm gonna make several similar cards - it's so easy and looks cool and well, the ribbons at top/bottom was a little, uh, over the top and not like I had pictured in advance, but overall...yeah..I'll definately do this again. This is a FUN card folks! :P AND I got to use that Maya Road locker that's been around in my stash like, forEVER! :P (I really adore that one by the way). Other stuff include Fancy Pants pp, Prima & May Arts ribbons, Sassafras Lass & MSE! stamps and halfpearls.

A layout for Minnopol at Minneriket..prima tape, Scenic Route & Love, Elsie papers, MM sticker, AC alphas, MM stickers...

And a layout I made for Scrapdreamie's 4 manuf. challenge - Scenic Route, 7gypsies, AC, MM, Prima, Love Elsie...:)
Little one adores her bigbro - so she's like, whatever he does she'll do too - even though she doesn't get the point. Like - doing the cardtrick - she just puts down her cards and tells us to pick a card and then she looks at it anxiously and after a few seconds she beams and go YES!YES! without us or her really knowing why she's so happy about that card..heh..then rinse & repeat ;p