Woke up this morning to a mail saying this was live now.
*smile*
I found it interesting to see which layouts they had picked for this. I sent in five layouts because I could not decide. The middle one was the least one on my personal list. Or well, second least actually. Cool :)


Pencil-Lines #78 was guested by Nancy van den Berg (actually her second time with PL, cool! :) ) and once again we used such a lovely sketch made by Jolene. I am soooo proud that I actually used Basic Grey with this one...I had quite a bit of BG-paper just standing in the box here....I think they're totally lovely but I usually don't really see how to actually use them..so. Good Ania! Soh! :p Love the blue bird-paper - it's actually a post-it note I got from Sweet Spuds. Too cool! I glued it to a red-pink BG cardstock and made the scallopborder..then used the sewingmachine to make a nice, subtle border around it. Other stuff here includes Love, Elsie epoxysticker (love them!), Heidi Swapp journalingspot, Prima bling & ribbon, old old old Lil Davis alphachipboards :)

PS!! Don't forget this challenge at Scrappedugnad!! I'm gonna make one myself once I get back from todays chores!