Yum - this is the new line from Luxe Designs called Sprinkles. Totally heart these colors and designs. I know what you're saying. I mean. I keep saying I suck at cardmaking. So why make these? Well. Cause Luxe wanted us to, that's why =) So there - my feeble attempts on cardmaking ;p


***MINIALBUM REMOVED FOR PUBLICATION :D****


And I totally heart the Simple lines...so basic, so great! I guess this must be my favorite-est (that's so a word no??) line from Luxe - so versatile and so many great products in that line - stickers, epoxystickers, papers, diecuts... :) This is made with the jotters from the Simple line -- that is - journaling diecuts from the Simple Orange and Simple Brown (the two new colors) lines. I adhered them to cardstock and stuck photos to the backsides. Pretty fast and ..uh..simple (pun not intended!) :) These are from our trip to Amadeusparken, a (very) small but cozy zoo this summer when we were visiting my husbands cousin. The "vacation" card in front is from another jotter-line....travels or vacations or something like that (too lazy to look it up =) )





And! I got an award from Ann Hedvig!! Yay! :D
Apparently she thinks I'm a nice gal to go to crops with :D Ok, I know I'm of the quiet type when I attend crops (for obvious (??) reasons), but I really really really do enjoy myself simply just being there feeling I'm like, with the gals :) So thank you so much!! :)

Now, if somebody would please tell me to go back to my scrappingtable to finsih those Christmas-projects for "Vi Scrapper", please do so. I seem to keep straying to the computer hoping anything exciting has happened the last 45 seconds since I was here last kinda. Hrm.