*tap tap*
Is this thing on?



Uh yeah... there.
Somebody's got a message for ya...can't see it yet?


How 'bout this??
Yep.
Sombodys turning 29 today. For the very first time thankyouverymuch.
Not sure I should brag about it or not but well, love this "display your # on your blog"-trend so I thought I'd join.

That's really all I wanted to say.
Thank you so much to my dear sister reminding me how utterly old I am and that this is my last year in my 20-ies. Thank you to my grandma and my parents sending me well wishes. Thank you to my mother in law taking me out to shop (two new lamps for our house! WOhoo! Piccies soon :) ) And I've got a marzipancake in the fridge ready for my husbands grandparents, who'll be here in 25min :)


And oh, this is a card I made for my uncle who turned 60. Got quite inspired by Sukkersötts challenge to make a foldercard - neat! Thank you for this push to get this card done. It's made w/ Bad Girls Aug kit, but the handmade birdie can be found in the Sept kit...

Have a lovely weekend! :)