More photos from the same wedding as last post :)
The last post had photos taken w/ my 50mm lens (&d70s), these are a mix of that one + a 18-70 one on a d80 which I borrowed from my brother-in-laws fiancee as backup :) Having two bodies is very nice -- no swappin of lenses etc :) Made me feel fairly fancy too havin two cameras in my bag *snicker*

More from the getting-the-dress-on-part..



Inside the church...duh...

And there we go...husband & wife!! :)
(note to self....learn not to burn out the white too much/utilize the burn-tool next time)




Some cake-cuttin-action..love blurry shots...kinda feel like they capture the feel better in a way....(my way of rationalizing that I don't really need to read the flash-manual just yet ;p) Oh, and my husband took some of the photos because I wasn't there in the beginning so Im not quite sure where I was taking over...but he did a good job nevertheless :)



Thanks for watching!! :)
I attended another wedding too, like, the normal way..still have some photos, will share these in a bit :)

Ps. In for some free Luxe?? Check this out! :)