The recipients of these weddingphotos finally got their photos the other day, and seemed happy enough for them. So I guess it's about time to show some of them. Now remember..I am still learning (obviously)... and I know I have a lot to learn....I am still at the stage where I just love to take photos photos photos and more photos -- hoping that at least some of them will turn out okay. Where the equipment, composition and/or lighting fails (or way more likely..the photographer..cough cough), I pray photoshop will help me out. More work for me, but hey, I do enjoy this so why not. Right. Nuff babbling - over to the photos. There's something about the preparations to a wedding that makes me go *sigh* The little girl in me simply loves the makeupsession...I think it's quite fascinating...dreamy, beautiful and emotional..knowing what is coming soon....the excitement...ah.. =) I arrived in the middle of the session though - because I had just arrived w/plane - so I missed out on the hairrolling-stuff. Bummer. Love that part =)







And the putting on the gown-part and the lacing and t the backs of these gorgeous gowns....ahh...lovesit..



I like Perez Hilton. He keeps diggin up those nice songs I've almost forgotten about. Like Metallicas "Unforgiven". Here's Stefanie Heinzmanns pretty fresh & cool take on this song, plus Metallicas original one. I think I like both :) Note to self. Find out more about Stefanie Heinzmann.

Ps. Diehard Metallica-fans..don't hit me. I really do like her version!





Psps! Totally Rad Actions are giving away samples from both TRA 1 and 2. YAY! Check them out here :D