Okay this is totally a sceduled one as I don't have access to the net atm (yikes). (I do have access to my gmail though :) )
I hope I am reading a lot (Hi Neil Gaiman!) and scrapping a lot too (hi Bad Girls Dec&Jan kits!).
I also hope the classes are going well here in Ă…lesund where I am at for the moment being and that I don't oversleep for the early classes. *smile*

Love this layout because of the colors.
Love this because of the little story. Amalie is in the age where stickers are WHEEEEEE so she went totally wild over the retro Hambly-stickers we got in one of the DT-boxes. Stickers all over, her little book that I made her for this specifically, hers, dads and mine arms, the floor in the living-room and the floor in her bedroom (still some stuck there :p). You can see some of the stickers on the upper page, under the frame-transparency.

Have a nice sunday :)