Celine Navarro guested Pencil-Lines last night with such a cool sketch. Here's my take. Or more specifically, my take #2 :p Had sewn on the layout and all before tearing it apart only saving the Hambly-swirl that's now behind the photo and starting anew :p (*wave Vibeche & Eli*) Love this photo of us and I am glad that we have photos from that day.

I've been creating mostly "pure" DT-layouts lately - as in the sense that they've mostly been made w/only one manuf - I've sortof missed mixing it up more w/diff manufs so I decided it was about time :) Papers from Sassafras & Hambly (swirl & circle), transparency & rubons (love how the birdies turned out :)) from Hambly, selfmade pin and felt-heart (my first and uh, for now, only try on needlefelting ;p), tulle (lovesit but you might have guessed that by now ;p) and I LOVE the pebble from Prima :) (I've had it for months -- and not been able to use it cause I've loved them so much that I wanted to save them forever - and then all of a sudden I've used two in like two days :p) and ofc - glimmer mist on the corrugated board & tags (vintage pink and suede).

For closeups, see my prev post.

PS! Check out the winners for my sketch when I guested Scrap in Japan in January!! They got in 76 submissions (amazing!) and I went over and over and over again trying to pick my favorites (try to pick favorites from so many layouts...it took its time :P)!! So fun, thank you SO much for having me and for joining in! :D Check them out here :D :



Title: "Trouble is a friend" - Lenka (love the vid, check it out :) )