Did you see the latest "scRapp" over at ScrappeMania?
They scRapped my friend Mari and when I saw that I was like, "YEAH I'm so gonna do that one!!" - but didn't get around to do it until a few days later (not too much scrapping on me this Easter :) )...anyways...when I finally got around to sit down to scrap I took a closer look at the layout and realized that she had scrapped a photo of me on the layout they picked *blush* :D :D :D (check it out - I can jump w/high heels ;p)

Anywyas. Totally inspired - scrapped this one of me and Mari from a year ago (loves) :) :)

Everything on this layout from Fancy Pants (bar the threads- from Bazzill, gem from KaiserKraft & alphas from Adorn It)

See. Non naked buttons! ;p
Dressed some minitags w/paper & rubons..
And didn't bear to throw away the felt-leftovers ;p
Oh. ALso. Pleasantly surprised at how crisp this note-card-stamp (part of a ministamp-collection from FP) was. Mm. Have to use it way more!


In other news; Hambly & Bad Girls Kit Club are doing a joint giveaway! :D

Title: "Sometimes" - Britney Spears (having soooo fun making Amalie like her too ;) )