For some reason I've been into creating cards lately..not that much but way more than normal for sure. And not because I like it, but because...it fascinates me in a way. I find it utterly intriguing in fact, simply because I don't feel that I am mastering this "art" and it annoys the heck outta me. Which means I'm putting myself through the suffering of trying and failing, all because I want to figure out the "secret" behind a gorgeous card...I don't know...even creating socalled "average" layouts, layouts that I'm not personally satisfied with does not annoy me this much. I know it sounds silly - like - "duh...it's just paper...and it's just cards for gods sake - it's not exactly rocketsurgery*". I know. I know. Still.

*sigh*

Anyways. Here's some of the better cards I created w/Fancy Pants leftovers. Maybe that's why... because I usually don't feel like cutting into whole 12x12 sheets of papers that I find it hard to combine stuff for a card?? Because I'm limited to whatever pieces of scrap I have at the time? Hm. Still. I should be able to make it work for me, no?

Oh gee..look at her mono-debating cardmaking like it's such a serious, serious thing.

Sorry. Hope I'm not insulting cardmakers out there now. I do finding "discussing" the aspects of a layout within myself a bit silly too. Blush.

ANYWAYS!!

Today's Earth Day - did you know that? :) :)
I've joined this movement/project on twitter: Earth Mosaic.... sounds cool, I'll see if I actually remember to do the assignment today - we're kinda preparing for Amalies birthday tomorrow :)

Speaking of Earth Day - Luxe Designs are coming out with a NEW collection today called Ecology - it's beautiful :) :) It'll also be the last collection I'll be working with for Luxe Designs, as the current DT-term is coming to an end... sad, but I'm happy we'll go out with such a beautiful collection :) :)

And boy, Earth Day sure is popular - Hambly Screenprints are doing a giveaway w/their nature-themed products, aswell as having specials on certain products :)

Happy Earth Day folks! :)

Oh, and things to remember:

Title: * rocketsurgery - a coined term within gaming at least - I'm not sure it's common outside of gaming too so I'd just like to say that it's really a word. Sortof. You know. When you think of two things meaning the same and they just merge in the heat of the battle and it sounds funny ;p