Dropping by quickly to, eh, drop off my two latest stuff for Hambly & Fancy Pants/Pencil-Lines :)

Our April-assignment was to use the journaling-bits - something I did both in the layout here for Skissedilla plus this minicanvas (measuring something like 7x7x3cm)...I have to say I *adore* making minicanvases.....yet I don't do that too often - such a shame! :( Here I played w/glimmer mist, Hambly rubons & Hambly transparency along w/lyrics taken from Maria Menas beautiful song "Just Hold Me" Go here to see what the others in the design-team did for this assignment :)



And this is Pencil-Lines sketch #132, sketched by Michelle and guested by Danielle Flanders :)
Love the Fancy Pantsiness here - some old papers and rubons mixed w/the new transparencies & kraft kuts (LOVES!!)

Alright. Just sent in my suggestion for the winner of my sketch at Skissedilla - so stay tuned to check out who won my RAK... guess that's all for now, take care :)

BTW! Don't forget to check out this Fancy Pants challenge due May 1st!! :)


Title: "Cornflake Girl" -Tori Amos