What do you think?
I love taking photos of the real, fleeting moments.
But there are some cases you really should not take photos of I guess.
Like when Adrian was sad and didn't wanna go to yesterdays practice because they were gonna do something he didn't manage to do, and he didn't dare trying or telling anybody he didn't wanna do it. It was just embarrassing and it made him not want to go to avoid the situation alltogether. His father had to comfort and try to carefully encourage him and despite the tender and fragile situation (it was all so real to him, the feelings of embarrassment and sadness) I could not help but snapping just two photos just to document it...
But really. It's kinda an invasion of his privacy? Which is why I didn't take any photos from the front...hm..

I guess it's a case by case situation and well, I am glad I got a photo of this moment of these two together!

Anyways. Like most kids, Amalie LOVES to draw.

And she loves to showcase her drawings. I guess Im not good at doing that, because she decided to do something about it on her own!!


Like displaying her drawings on daddys chair..

Or the door into our office/craftroom:

And the walls:

And even on the television:
(And yes. We don't have a flatscreen :p And the holes into the back of the TV had to be taped up last year because Amalie kept putting her drawing-pens into them >< )
I love the little selfmade displays of her around the house, and am gonna keep them that way until they fall off :) It's nice to see her being proud of her own stuff, and it's simply just cute!

But when she played with my adhesive on the floor I told her sternly she had to remove them....


She's such a little dramaqueen, quickly bringing on the tears and the big pout whenever something doesn't go her way...

Have a lovely weekend :)

Title: "Skipalong" - Lenka