I first met Erica and Eric last summer at a wedding I photographed at the North Shore Country Club. I spotted them as a great looking couple in love and I pulled them aside for a photo. It was only a few weeks later they became engaged and called me to photograph their wedding.


Their engagement was a hot 94 degrees and started off by their keys getting locked in the car! While we waited for a locksmith to come and save the day we did some photos... it was hard to loosen up at first because of the mishap but in the end Erica and Eric were able to laugh about the whole thing.

I am really looking forward to shooting their late September wedding. Mostly because my good friend Molly Michel of Mthree Studio will be second shooting for me. I also adore the venues the couple has chosen for their celebration. Their ceremony will be at the Country Chapel and their reception will be at Pullmans at Trolley Square.

Here are my favorites from the session...