Todays Pencil-Lines is guested by Gudrun Loennecken, an amazingly talented and sweet artist I've been fortunate to meet and scrap with once :) She's behind 3ndypapir together with Lene, and makes the coolest Norwegian papers around here - and they sponsed this sketch w/their papers!! :)

I used photos from a recent BBQ with some scrapping friends here in Bergen....loves :)
Mm...I have to admit - I'm not into the banner-thingie which's pretty popular with scrapbookers and other crafty people, but for this one I thought it sorta fit and I really like the way it turned out - between the banners and the distressed edges this layout didn't need that much more embellishment :)


Ps!
I hatehatehatehatehate my printer right now. Totally non-cooperable, being silly refusing to print and I have several deadlines looming (several of which's themed/specific when it comes to size/# of photos). UGH! Not.Good. :(
(Yeah, I'm a case-by-case printer. I hate printing out photos before I actually have a project for them sorta, which means printing out photos in advance for crops is one of my pet-peeves cuz...well, I just don't like that part :p)


Title: "Lovefool" - The Cardigans