Finally got around to scrap my shoes from last summer! :)
I am going to blog about them too ala Xstine & Kine - just still need to get my lazy ass over to actually take photos of the rest of them (these pictures are from before last summer. Yeah. It took me this long to scrap'em :p)

I can share one small tidbit tho (cuz I'm sooo interesting *cough*) - it wasn't until I was pregnant w/Adrian that I started to realize I needed to have (&wear) some more..comfortable shoes than my beloved high-heels ;p And it wasn't really until last year or so that I finally started to use high heels more :p (sigh. I love high heels. I guess it's because I'm so small - 161/5.3ft :p)

This is one of the new layouts for the July GGG thingie (the midmonth garden) over at twopeas :)

Materials used: American Crafts