I totally totally fell off my chair when I learned I was gonna be GGG at 2peas for July. Totally. Then I got this mad urge to yell and tell somebody who cared. Not that anyone were around at that time. sigh.

Then.
Holy. Sh*t.
Then I was terrified. Horrified. Whatever.
This is some scary stuff I tell you! s c a r y

*sighs*

So.

Here's my stuff for the first garden - w/the theme being "Inspiration Fashion".



A paper-pieced Hello, Kitty card made w/Fancy Pants Designs

A gift-wrapping made w/Hambly and Prima - inspired by an image (which can be seen in the 2peas-post of this item)

A fairly clean&simple layout inspired by my imaginations of a catwalk (white, minimalistic, posh and all that).. (and I couldn't resist the darn cute chipboard from SEI which reminded me of letterpressed stuff which I personally find very fashionable.



Oh and there's usually always lots of wild colors in fashion. You know the kind of catwalk-crazy-one-of-a-kind stuff that no sane person would really actually wear. These kind of clothes got their own name, but I'm not into fashion that way so I can't remember what they're called.
I used Hambly & Danielle Thompsons digistuff here (am SO glad Kine introduced me to these on a package she sent me - they're so cute and so versatile!)



And that's it for now!
I'll share the rest when they get up at 2peas for the midmonth-garden 15th :)
Oh, and I got a tshirt too *snicker* I'll try to remember to take a piccie soon - I thought it was a neat touch to the guest-dt-gig :)