Am attending a wedding tomorrow - hence this wedding-card made w/Hambly (and yes! - Hambly totally is the to-go-manuf when it comes to creating wedding-cards IMHO :) ) & Prima yummies (and I love the pearl-thingie from 7gypsies which's dangling along the spine/fold aswell :) ). Decided to go w/the paper & transparency-combo once again. I really like these kind of cards - it looks so nifty w/o you really having done much to it sorta :) Looking forward to this wedding (& to not have to photograph all the time for once :) )!


Over at the Nikki Sivils blog the dt-team has created a lot of stamp+card inspirations. Here's my contribution - a quite simple card using the cherry stamp from "My sweet Cherry Pie" & embossing.

And here's my Nikki Sivils layout for Aug using "Henrys brilliance" & a bit of "My Sweet Cherry Pie", aswell as a two year old photo of my oldest first day at school.

Have a wonderful (rainy) weekend! :)

Title: "This Time Tomorrow" - Marit Larsen