Adding another Hambly-layout..
Gotta say I'm totally lovin' the color-scheme here, and just have to repeat - the black screened papers from Hambly is totally to die for - the gorgeous sheen in them...mmm..
this one came together pretty much just because I had this paper on top of my desk as one of many I was considering for another layout, and was rummaging thru my leftover-stash and put the lone, large butterfly on it while rummaging and then I fell in love with this combo...so decided I had to make a layout w/both (and other leftover-stuff, like the frame in same color as the butterfly and the white wood grain-rub on on the back of the frame *yum*)

Looking at it I am somehow totally feeling the influence of Sasha here, I don't think I've lifted her directly (not that I'm aware of anyways), but it still feels...Sashaish...well..I hope it's a good thing cause she rocks the Hambly :)

School started again for the oldest one - and today was the second day of the kindergarten for the little one. Influenced by "first day at school"-photos that I've seen around lately I guess I should post one of mine too, uh. Just to kinda say that yeah sure I've been a good enough mommy to have remembered to take a photo of the kids before they're off today...even if the only faces they wanted to do were the pouting ones (can't understand why!! :p)

Right. Back to the focaccia in the oven before I have some errands to do today...so many thoughts in my head, so much I want to accomplish, blah blah..

Oh, one more thing -- Marit Larsen, one of my fave Norwegian artists (ok, THE fave artist) has officially debuted in a few European countries, Germany & Austria included, and has put together a new album for these countries consisting of songs from her two prev albums... just thought I'd urge you all to familiarize yourselves w/her cuz...her music is so lovely :)


Title: " Solid Ground" -Marit Larsen