So last weekend we attended my husbands cousins wedding, and I did my best documenting the whole day. It was a pretty laidback and wonderful wedding, and a good time was had by all - ofcourse :)

Right. Piccies!

A friend of the bride picked us up in a vet cabriolet in the morning. From like 1960. Awesome :)

I like taking photos via the mirror :)
She got ready at her grandma's place, which was like next door to the "Tinghuset" where they were getting married :)

Sorta boho chic no? :)
I really like this photo - the groom on his way inside the "Tinghuset" :)


The groom getting emotional. Aww :)
Look at the bubbles to the right!! :)


Love these shots from the car :) Kinda stylish 60's :)

Love the wide angle when you can take such photos :)
Sorta like this one :)


And this one :)
And that's it for now :)

However, next time I don't think I'll be using the wide angle as much as I did this time-- need a normal-zoom-objective for my fx asap! Still, they proved fun photos once you look past the distortion :)