Michelle Filo (she creates awesome digi-stuff making me wish I was a teeny tad digi & she's doing the free digi-templates for Pencil-Lines which's totally awesome imo) is the current OLW-guestdt and her gorgeous mini for this weeks word - PLAY (which Gudrun picked btw :) ) - totally inspired me to finally join the fun this time...I've been wanting to several times but never really found the time (well, I did once recently but then it was too late haha)..anyways! Here's my layout w/ mostly Fancy Pants (quite a few of the newer Kraft Kuts papers + the new "Trick or Treat" line + some older stuff) mixed with a little Prima, AC and Shabby Chic Crafts.

Playing with night-photography is fun and I'd totally go explore it more if I wasn't feeling lazy in the evenings (usually....*cough*).

Ahwell! Have a wonderful weekend - here it's the last one before school&work catches up on us next week :)