First things first - HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!!!! :) :) :)

Håper dagen idag blir super med familie og nærmeste venner - barna hilser så mye og savner deg :) :) Håper du blir fornøyd med gaven, kortet blir litt forsinka - men kommer ;)

Did a lil project for the Hambly-blog utilizing tags (finally - usually just save them :p) from clothes etc - dressing them up w/papers & photos. Below are a few samples of the mini - you can see more pictures on the Hambly-blog. There´s also a giveaway going on atm - along with awesome projects from this months guest-DT Kelly Purkey.

I also have a project on the Fancy Pants blog, for the Fancy This posts.
It´s a Christmas Card w/a little extra inside. The idea of using instant coffee-bags as small card-favors comes from Mo9ca, who created a gorgeous card w/bags and candlelights a while ago. Mine´s more simple & traditional-shaped.

I used the Christmas Magic-line from Fancy Pants- both papers and rubons.

There´s a diagram on the Fancy Pants-blog plus instructions if you want to give this a try yourself.

Have an enjoyable Advent! :)

Ps! I´m sorry to mention I didn´t get to do a PL-sketch last Sunday - still no box from Anna w/the Kaisercraft-stuff (they sponsored that + this week). Hopefully I´ll get it in time for the next sketch, if not - well - I do have a huge load of their gems which I love & use almost all the time along with the Prima-gems....guess I´ll do something with them only then or somethin like that :p