Today I tried to wrap up some Christmas-stuff I’ve procrastinated way too long…above is three of the stuff I managed to do today – love using 3ndypapir for the Christmas-treats. Love the look of the papers, makes stuff look like, cozy and stuff :)

The whole sunday-craftiness-stuff came to a rough halt though when I realized I was missing stuff to continue. Stupid. Anyways, it meant I got time to do tonights Pencil-Lines after all. Yay!

So I whipped out some Hambly-stuff – pink “Le Romantique”, black “All Mixed Up”, transparent white “Mod Circles” and cut-outs from both the paper and transparent version of “Elephants in a Row” – and slapped’em all on some lovely bright green bazzill. And some Kaisercraft-gems, ofcourse, considering we’re still supposed to show off the Kaisercraft-sponsorshipstuff, only that I haven’t gotten mine – lost in the mail for 3 weeks – bleh :( I love the KC-gems though, so have a bunch of’em here.

Check out what the other girls did along with this weeks guestdesigner Mel Nunn :)

As usual – no “room” for journaling so hid it behind the flappy photodisplay. Yay.

Now. Excuse me while I try to wrap up the rest of the remaining Christmas-favor-gifts the next two days. Falalala or somethin’ like that :p