I simply adore this “Christmas Magic” collection from Fancy Pants Designs – love the style&colors of the collection :) :) The photos are from last weekend – yay for scrapping fresh photos :) The layout was made for the Cards & Strips-showcasepost on the Fancy Pants Blog.

Decided to shorten down the strip of card w/the doily punch from Martha Stewart…& to use the stickerborder – stuck upon a piece of cardstock & cut out. Gems from Prima.

Also decided to use rubons, gems & crackle accents on the minitags. Used a piece of the strips-paper for journaling.

Yesterday dad was in town for a day – so I used some of my compensatory time at work to meet & spend some time with him :) (HI dad!)

Loved that I had an excuse to whip out the camera & play tourist in the city..=) Here´s a part of Bryggen.

We even paid a visit to the Gingerbread City Display (mm dark photos..looked okay on my calibrated screen at home, looks too dark at the workmac...would have been better to convert them to B&W I think, but I loved the blue light in the area..ohwell)….it’s been written a lot about it in the Norwegian media lately. It’s even been mentioned in international newsagencies because of the vandalising…I completely understand the frustration & sadness generated from the incident, but it sort of turned into such a huge deal in the media it became a bit ridiculous imho. Anyways..lots of gingerbread houses and trains and boats and buildings and ..well..lots of gingerbreadstuff everywhere :p

(jeg visste ikke vi hadde en aksjonsgruppe for tårn i Bergen ;p)

Dad was in town to give a speech on “Deaf Humour”. Of course I had to attend – always funny & amusing to watch dad in action ;p

Title: Keep holding on – Glee (ok, I know it’s Avril Lavigne but I’ve been so hooked on Glee & its soundtrack lately – looooove so many of the songs covered on this show!!! & Salling is HOT..I can say so cause he’s not that much younger than me so it’s ok ;p)