pp

Um.

Thrilled, stoked, flabbergasted, scared, stunned, nervous, happy!

That about sums up the feelings when learning about this. Pink Paislee!?! You’re kidding me!?? Being one of their Blog Contributors is more than I could ever have hoped for when applying to the team. (I’ve always admired their DT – no kidding – they’re very very good on the presentation of the products – and now I’m supposed to succeed them. )

Halp!

 

 

I got a mail saying my 30x50cm canvasses are on the way to me (hooray for 50% off!). One of the motives is the one on this layout. She’s a feisty little lady for sure.

(Used American Crafts’ “Teen”-line here – it’s so fresh&spunky – perfect for this picture :) )

 

Now I’m exhausted – today was one of my most busiest (busy?)  day ever at work, with 8 photo-assignments. Think it’s the most I’ve had – the usual has been 2-3 assignments on a good day (hey, it’s a small local newspaper :p)

I should pour myself a glass of wine and sneak in some scrapping before raidtime at wow :)

 

Share/Bookmark