I think I only made like 9 or maybe actually 10 mini-books. And a number of them I’d like to just bury away because..well… they didn’t really work out any good :p

BUT. Managed to find at least 5 which I liked, so here they are :)
stranda1

For all the details on this 8x8” mini-book I’d recommend checking out this slideshow below. One of my fave mini-books for sure, with ♥ memories from a wonderful weekend in Stavanger spring 09 with ♥ friends. ♥

Pretty much all Fancy Pants Designs.

Here’s the whole (long) post about this mini-book :)

Or if you’re lazy you can just check out the slider here with most (all?) the pages from this book :)


The rest of my fave mini-books are all made with Hambly.

Hambly+Mini-Books=Win :p

ATC-sized(ish) mini-book with Hambly-leftovers & cool woodgrain-tags from Shabby Chic Crafts :)

Inside was quotes from fave-lyrics.

More pages can be found here :) animal_mini4

This one was pubbed in Scrapbook Trends – or the mini-bookissue from them. I’m not quite sure as I haven’t gotten my copy (or mini-book back) yet. If anyone knows more – please do let me know, I’d love to know if it made it and which issue/page :) animal_mini2 Rub-ons with the English word in front and the Norwegian word at the back of the card :)

Gotta love this little cutiepie trying to hide behind the mini-book ;)

A mini-book made of tags. More info & pages here :)

collage1

Another fave with Hambly :) 6x6” total but some of the pages were smaller. More pages and info can be found here.

Mkay.

I’m gonna stop spamming you now with multiple blog-posts over the last few days – no more off days now anyways – now it’s just workworkwork :)

Share/Bookmark