Elegant and Beautiful Wedding Dresses with Belt

Elegant and Beautiful Wedding Dresses with Belt

  • Silhouette: A-line
  • Neck: Strapless
  • Sleeve Length: Sleeveless
  • Train: Chapel train
  • Embellishment: Ruffles
  • Material: Taffeta
  • Net weight: 2.5KG
  • Shipping weight: 3KG
  • Color: Showed in Ivory
User Reviews:
Beautiful dress!-- I got my dress today having only ordered it just over 3 weeks ago. I had been quite nervous but I had no need to worry. The dress is beautiful. I tried it on and it looked just as impressive as the picture. My only complaint is around the belt. In the picture it looks like it is made from raw silk or something like that. But it is actually a really cheap looking shiny satiny material and it takes a little away from the dress. So I will have to replace it with a more sophisticated version. But other than that just beautiful!
Worth it -- It took a little longer to get my dress than I expected, but the gown is beautiful. It doesn't look exactly like the picture, mostly the color of the gown, which is a very light ivory, not the champagne color shown, and I didn't get to choose the color of my belt. There isn't as much of the lace pattern, but is still very beautiful. My biggest problem, other than the color, is that the broach on the belt wasn't very nice. I took it off, and actually just applied a bit of lace myself on the belt. Even though my dress doesn't match the picture exactly, I still love it, and will recommend other people to Light in the Box, I will just warn them to not expect EXACTLY what is shown, but they will still get a quality dress, for very little.