So I shot this lovely little wedding last Saturday for my friend Maren – not done going through all the photos, but here’s a “few” peeks – my personal faves…she wanted me to shoot this photojournalism-style - totally my fave when it comes to weddings :)

DSC_8237

Outside the hairdresser - loved to get this kind of shot - a peek through the door..

DSC_8278

There´s those darn iPhones again!! Me wants!! DSC_8300

Beautiful Maren - her hair was fab, and I loved how she reminded me of Marilyn Monroe.

DSC_8317

"Is this really me?" :D

DSC_8326

Relaxing some while the cousin gets her hair done.. DSC_8344

Aww..the groom obviously liked what he saw..

DSC_8356

Those darn ties...

DSC_8367

"Um, hurry back home hon, there´s a stranger in the livinroom taking pictures of me all.the.time!!" ;) (the bride drove her cousin downtown while the groom made himself ready at home)

DSC_8374

"Letsee how to do this lacing up..."

DSC_8384a

Sorta starting to feel the nerves some..

DSC_8402a

"Yeah sure, we´ll be there soon" (darn those iPhones!)

DSC_8431

"Is everybody here? Can we start?" (At the Urdihouse, where the wedding took place)

DSC_8451a

"Dude, you so better say ´yes´...." DSC_8455a

Aww he did!

DSC_8456

More "aww"-moments..

DSC_8470

"OH yeah!"

DSC_8483

"That´s a good boy!"

DSC_8522

The brides littlesister´s a budding photographer :)

DSC_8579

Oy hey, there´s Marie! Hi! (Totally LOVED her ´20s outfit!)

DSC_8587

Marie, Maren & Eli :) (latter one in Askøybunad) DSC_8606

Uh yeah. Just had to sneak in a jumpin´-photo. Bwahaha. (Wish we had asked the bride to join too ;p)

DSC_8647

Tender sibling-moment

DSC_8695

Eli & Marie once again! :)

Had great fun - still have oodles of photos to go through, will prob post more peeks later this week. :)