I’ve been spamming personal photos lately, so this post will start off w/some scrappy stuff before sharing a few piccies ;)

binder_closed Yesterday was my turn to do a Fancy This-post over at the Fancy Pants blog. I created a notebook-binder from scratch.

DSC_7768 The above photo is a work-in-progress-photo – the almost finished binder before the decorations. This is the gorgeous Road Show-collection by the way.

Check out the FP post to see the full tutorial on how to make this notebook-binder all the way from scratch.

mormor For this weeks Pencil-Lines sketch (#187, guested by Jane Jones) I decided to whip out my 3ndypapir-stuff, mainly Secret Garden + some scraps from last years papers. The photos are brand new – my kiddo w/his great-grandma :)

mormor_cu1

Some extra embellishments – tulle & prima-stuff (the stitched heart-rubon is from Hambly).. mormor_cu2Aswell as American Crafts, Prima and Fancy Pants-stuff :)

 

Yesterday we celebrated the National Day of Norway. Didn’t get to take too many pictures, because as parent to a 3rd grader it was our turn to volunteer at the school which meant I was standing in the balloon-booth for a while being terrified kids would throw their darts the wrong way and hit me :p

Nevertheless, here’s three photos from yesterday (and none of me in my national dress Østfoldsbunad (I got the green variant ♥) ahwell – better luck next year :p).

DSC_9610

Amalie inherited a dress from her cousin. A tad too small, but it was nice to have her wear it once :) (and yes, that’s the flag she’s holding in her left hand – upsidedown – oops! :p)DSC_9644

Adrian with his classmates (and Amalie, who didn’t want to walk w/her kindergarten-peers. She didn’t leave Adrians side for the whole parade). DSC_9653 They even held hands most of the walk. So cute – for as long as it lasts :)

 

Title: “Dear Jessie” - Madonna