Elegant Trendsetter Favorite Bella Figura Design for Wedding

My obsession with all things Bella Figura began way back in 2007 when I got my hands on a sample pack of invitations and couldn't let go. The paper was as soft as pound cake! I carried it in my purse for months as a source of inspiration. You could say I've since developed a major sweet tooth for Bella Figura's 500-year-old European milled Bella Letterpress Cotton. So when Bella Figura asked me to pick five of my favorite letterpress designs for their Trendsetter Favorites feature, I was besides myself with delight.

Elegant Trendsetter Favorite Bella Figura Design for Wedding

Bella Figura's sample packs are designed to introduce you to Bella Figura's fine letterpress while sampling some of your favorite styles. Each collection has been curated by a different wedding blogger whose style is as unique as their website. From Brooklyn Bride's modern mix to Junebug Weddings' quirky picks, each Trendsetter Favorite offer five fabulous designs.

Inspired by the fashionable fonts and romantic swirls that define Bella Figura letterpress, I selected five invitations that I hope you'll love: Classic Calligraphy, Exuberance, Ashwell, Harlow and Tara. While it was difficult to select just five, I stuck to designs that were bold yet romantic, classic yet oh so fashionable. Right now, each Trendsetter sample pack is on sale for $10 until January 16th. In true Bella Figura spirit, 100% of that $10 goes to support charity.

{photo credits: at top: Angelina Bridal Couture wedding dress. Vignette Letterpress from Bella Figura. Martha Stewart Fine China Collection. Modern style wedding cake by French Confection via Oahu Weddings. Martha Stewart traveling place cards via Faye and Greer. Above: Garden wedding as featured in Wedding Style Guide. Beautiful white bouquet and hanging dress photos by Duet Weddings. Bella Figura Tara letterpress. Make up photo by Jenny Ebert. Chandelier photo by Duet Weddings. Gold clutch by Kenneth Cole.}