DSC_0839Yesterday was a lovely day.
We celebrated Ellen’s birthday – look how lovely she decorated her place (although it looked amazing, I have to admit – I shed a few tears for the gorgeous papers she so ruthlessly cut to create this banner adorning her apartment ;) )

DSC_0845Here’s Eli, crocheting… seriously, pretty much all my scrappy friends have been bit by the knitting/crocheting bug, which I find….no fun at all! *sniff*

DSC_0862Maren slowly trying to comprehend (bwahah) Marie’s explanation on how to create this crochet-thingie.

DSC_0876Time for pressies..

DSC_0894..methinks she liked this… I made a mini from all of us girls instead of a card..she got that + giftcard to one of her fave stores.

ellen_forside

The mini was made w/papers from 3ndypapir..you can see more images at their blog here.

ellen1 DSC_0900We started the day with cupcakes ♥ Some people were more eager to start than others..;p

DSC_0905♥ this instaphoto..

DSC_0934aBefore eating, the hostess had to create a few guidelines….and uh, you don’t discuss with a lady with a knife ;p

DSC_0937Hummingbird-cupcake from Eat my Muffin. ♥ My fave! Pineapple & walnuts (I think)..and the frosting was to die for!

DSC_0944Then everybody were commanded to dig into the hostess’ scrapbook-products to create a minialbum-page for the birthdaychild, using the Fujifilm Instax mini camera the hostess had. Fun!

hos_ellenHere’s my page..I dug into her Sassafras, AC and Jillibean-stuff:)

DSC_0956Then we had homemade tapas. I’d love to share images of the amazing food Ellen prepared for us (she’s incredible when it comes to tapas!) – but… I kept getting *cough* certain *cough* (jækla linselus) people *cough* in front of the camera whenever I tried ;p

DSC_0972All in all, a lovely day & evening, fun and interesting discussions (TdF? Bwahha), the most amazing food, lovely drinks and way too much crocheting! ;p

 

Edited to add: Ellens blogpost about the birthday – in Norwegian :)

 

Title: “Funhouse” - Pink