Happy Sunday! :)

I figured I’d let you know how it’s going with my project Clean Kitchen ;p (I know you’re so thrilled to learn more ;p) Hum. Umkay, I had to lower my ambitions a tiiiny tad. The original plan was like, kitchen at day one, bathroom day two and if lucky, livingroom at the weekend. Uh yeah – well, I’m glad the hubby+kids aren’t at home right now, because the way I clean is a bit laidback with lots of breaks and so wouldn’t have worked if they were at home. Oh and plus, I did all this *after* work, so it wasn’t like I had a whole lotta time to do stuff at, sorta! But – I AM progressing! Slowly, but sure…

DSC_1242  See – my lovely, messy kitchen ;p

The blue outlines are day one – I cleaned the largest pantry + the top of the fridge, and sprayed oven-cleaningstuff in the lower oven to stay overnight. Lots of sauce mix bags were thrown – the oldest expired in 2000 *cough* (to my defence – I started making my own dinner & sauces from scratch a few years ago, using way less (like, 90% less compared to before) mix-bags and dried stuff when cooking dinner – thus rarely using what I already had stored. So there!)

Day two – red outlines – the fridge! Ick :p Plus, sprayed more oven-cleaningstuff into the upper oven & cleaned all the, uh, bakingsheets (??).

Day three (Saturday - green) – one of the lesser closets/pantry, the microwave, a drawer, the top of the stove and the fan above the stove. I’d *probably totally* get way more done if I wasn’t interrupted by a visit from Eli!!!! *winkwink* Oh, and I went out having a beer or two (Guinness!!!) later that night too, but – it’s not like I’d continue cleaning the kitchen at midnight, now, huh? :p

500 I got this towel from Eli a few days ago by the way :p I was gonna save this image for a post later next week involving these lovely French macaroons, but somebody was impatient to see the towel blogged, so here you are! ;) Thank you so so so much :D *hugs*

Right!

I suppose I should continue working on the kitchen, uh? :p I did the pink/purple outline today – I want to finish the whole side today at least! And wash the floors before I leave..I’m probably off to the summer-place tomorrow after work, so I better hurry up! :)

 

Title: “Nemo” - Nightwish