Well, I finished editing the photos – ended up with 171 which made it to editing – going to go through them once again and remove some duplicates I’m not too sure about in a bit.

Nevertheless – figured I’d share more of my favorites that I haven’t shared before. Embrace yourself, cuz there’s a sh*tload of piccies incoming ;p (I hate playing faves!)

Ps. Disclaimer. Somehow I feel that LiveWriter, which I am using to write these blogposts with, doesn’t really maintain the sharpness of the height-photos too well (which I’ve sharpened for web and stuff for display). Keep that in mind! *grumble*

DSC_9751Walking the aisle with dad…always a touching moment..

DSC_9816-2 Getting hiked…fer reals! =)

DSC_9852 I have a soft spot for such looks…gotta love weddings :)

DSC_0114Tried different stuff..best man and maid of honor in the background. Not quite sure if this one worked..? Looks somewhat cool though, these positions..hm..

DSC_0154-2 I think they pulled off this pose pretty well! :)

(and lol – yeah – was pondering about the sign but weary about doing any major manipulating (guess it’s the press-photographer in me?) – but as more people pointed that out – I decided to try to see how I could fix it (WTB CS5!! I hear it’s amazing in that dep). Replaced the picture - does it look better now? I am no expert in cloning and stuff, but hope it looks professionally enough done that none will notice now :p)

DSC_0163It’s a classic isn’t? Including such huge trees in the background?

DSC_0330 Oh yeah! Loved the geographic lines in the background here. I think this was the only time I used the external flash (although I think I should have used it more often around here because of the sun). Am going to attend a couple workshops about using external flash (yeah, once again :) ) soon – looking forward to these – it’s always useful learning new things & refreshing old stuff I’m not too comfortable with! (One for Canon, which I am using at work, and one for Nikon, which I am using privately (and used for these wedding-photos)).

DSC_0409What can I say? Such a beautiful bride ♥

DSC_0439Remember this picture? Decided to reedit it & crop it tighter. I think this one is a much better version. The old/other picture can be found here.

DSC_0490 Look at me ma, I can jump! =)

DSC_0555MMm strawberries & sparkling drinks!

DSC_0597Lovely laugher all around..

DSC_0677…and touching speeches..

DSC_0725

Mmm another ring-shot.. DSC_0734 ..and once more! (although I should have put these on the weathered wood or the rocks outside, instead of this pillow…think these would have given me much more interesting backgrounds..nrgh)

DSC_0743Someone’s looking forward to the cake methinks.

DSC_0756Ooh..the first dance..

DSC_0769 ♥♥♥

Ps. Thank you so much for all the encouragement & advices/tip in the previous post. I will surely keep these with me (maybe I should make myself a little wedding-notebook for such stuff? hm!) for the next wedding! :) I already got several wonderful ideas I am hoping to get around to try out… :)