skissedilla

Hooray for the Norwegian sketch-site Skissedilla, which recently celebrated 100 weeks (&sketches). Well, not really 100 sketches, but rather 99, as they decided to scrap older sketches for their 100th week :p

Congratulations, Skissedilla! I figured I had to join this one, and found this wonderful sketch by Carrin:

12

I’m not quite sure which number it is, but the filename says 12.. :p

skissedilla_cu1

Once again I grabbed old stuff I had lying (hoarding is bad, folks! ;p) around – mostly Sassafras (the patterned papers – plus one strip of Pink Paislee that was lying on the table), Love, Elsie (look! the epoxy-sticker! love these, having a hard time actually using them though – need to get better at this!) and rub-ons from Hambly Screenprints.

skissedilla_cu2

Plus – this calendar-tag from Elle’s Studio – I’ve not used it because in my mind I thought it said 2011 on it, and I was like, gotta save it then! But for this project I thought – oh heck – let’s use it and just cover up the 11 part of 2011 w/the photo – when I noticed it did say 2010 after all. Cough. Plus! See the starburst-punch? Lovesit. It punches through cardboard and – wait for it – transparencies as well! Like cutting through butter – gotta love it :) I think I have an idea what to do w/the punch next :) Just need some time to scrap – it’s been sacred lately w/so much going on around here :(

I also found another sketch I think will be perfect for a card, I’ll see if I can find some time to scrap tomorrow…

 

25.02.11:

listening: Nightwish (LOVE “Bye Bye Beautiful”)
eating: nothing yet…have chocolate-rolls & Oreo-muffins on the way, though!
drinking: 3 cups of coffee so far….
wearing: same as yesterday, will change for tonight though
feeling: antsy..
weather: Grey, rainy & somewhat windy..
wanting: to scrap…but….work calls..this time, on my thesis :p
needing: hairproducts for straight, no-frizzy hair
thinking: that I’ll pay the local hairdressers a visit hunting for hairproducts soon..support your local businesses & all :p
enjoying: the music
wondering: how tonight will be – taking approx 8 boys (and a little girl) to go bowling..

Anna Said,

11:48 AM

WOW your blog is looking good. I have been reading it for a while now through Google reader and hadn't seen the changes you have done over here. You are one of my fav visits. Keep it up you are great !

Thank you :)

ParentesFantomet Said,

10:47 PM

Gubban så kul!
Jeg digger og PostSecret, likte spesielt godt den med vedkommende som stammer, gir håp for verden. *klem*

PostSecret er en av ukens faste höjdare :)

pattyo Said,

1:02 AM

Love how the scallops make the layout pop. Thanks for the tip on scalloping a brad. Streaks put in the hair here are called highlights.

Gotcha! Thanks :) And thanks for the tip on poems.com :)

pattyo Said,

1:02 AM

Oh, forgot--post a photo of your new 'do.

Mari Said,

8:21 AM

hello, show us the new haircut!!! You can't tell about it two times in a row, without showing!:)
hugs!

Riiiight…um..alright, you asked for it…iPhone-images incoming from the whole process :p

IMG_1348

Haircut done, coloring+highlights next..

IMG_1351

Amalie also got her hair cut..

IMG_1355

Love her hair when short (easier for us and her, see her amazing bedhair-photo here :p) + I think she looks like Amelie (from the French movie)/a cute pixie w/short hair :)

IMG_1359

Me…

IMG_1393

Me again…w/ponytails like them Asian girls on gomtv.net haha..*cough*

 

Have a nice weekend :)