I spent some time this afternoon with these young ladies, and a couple of teddybears..

Not to mention these Littlest Pet Shops (my little girl was impressed by the numbers of pets displayed (54), and started counting her own (12) – and looking for “her” pets in the picture..apparently she has three of the pets in this picture :) )..

These are Banglamaries girls. Beautiful, gorgeous girls who were a pure pleasure to have in front of the camera.

I’m not sure what it is with me as it seems like I keep attracting crazy, weird families….

I actually like this picture a lot, I find the tongue and tooth-tapping pretty cute :)

Love the happiness and love that radiates from this picture :)

Now, I never thought I’d see a picture like this on my blog. Brann is the soccer-team of this city, and ..uh..well… I’m not into soccer you see, but… gotta admit the enthusiasm is cute :)

And well, you can’t go wrong with cute girls, can you?

Not everybody wanted to be taken picture of :(
Still…I like the intimacy of this picture..

And finally….Karius & Baktus have found a new friend! =)

 

Right. Done culling, just wanted to share these – will start the real editing tomorrow :)

 

And – todays feelings:

05.02.11

listening: *in zerg voice* spawn more overlordssss (I love imitating zerg phrases in my zerg-voice, much to my husbands (un)amusement :) )
eating: beef!
drinking: Right now: A bottle of water I forgot to drink earlier today. Soon: Hot cocoa with minimarshmellows!
wearing: same old same old
feeling: slightly exhausted and mostly tired
weather:  sucky >< (wet snow)
wanting: To know why my D700 seem to be heavy on the red/magenta-tones – is it a common problem with D700, or is it just my screen fooling me? HMM. Using the “Camera D2X Mode beta 2”-profile in LR3 seem to offset it a bit, but it still requires some extra editing in CS4.
needing: New wellies. Definitely. Tired of walking around w/wet socks. A new calibrating tool wouldn’t hurt either, I guess…along with a manual that’s easier to comprehend :p
thinking: That I’ll hopefully fix that problem (the wellies one) on monday :p
enjoying: editing photos from todays photosession (see above)
wondering: why I didn’t buy myself some wine for tonight ><