ania223

Here’s my layout for Pencil-Lines sketch #223, which featured Aussie Natalie Elphinstone as both the sketchmaker and guestdesigner. I truly loved the sketch this time, and added my spin on it, gathering and shrinking the elements together in the middle to fit my pictures better. I used the January My Scrapbook Nook kit for this layout, and added chipboards and brad from my own Fancy Pants Designs-stash.

ania223_cu2

The layout is a quick recap of my trip to Papirfesten 2010, with journaling in bulletpoints.

ania223_cu1

 

So, CHA-W is over, and tbh, I’m left with not as many impressions from the new stuff at CHA as usual. It feels easier (and thus cheaper!) to navigate what I’d love to get my hands on this time around, I think (Let’s see, pretty much everything from Pink Paislee, most of the Hambly Screenprints-stuff and the flowers from Prima and Websters, some of the OA and Sassafras..Maya Road had a ton of great stuff this time…the usual suspects for me I think)? Or maybe I haven’t paid that much attention to what’s new out there? What do you think?

 

One thing is sure – I did not think that the Toy Box-line from Crate Paper would be that a big hit for me personally, but boy were I wrong! Sometimes you really just have to have the stuff IRL to be able to really judge it, and I absolutely adore the retroness of this collection – it’s so much more versatile than what the name/theme would suggest. And it sure something for itself in a market where most things are cutesy  in a girlie/romantic way. Just sayin’ :) I think – just think – it might rival the absolutely stunning Portrait-collection when it comes to how much I’ll use these papers…we’ll see!