Y’know, since I decided to join Mari & Trude Julie on their “document-your-feelings-for-February”-thingie, it sort of also meant that I needed to blog more frequently (as if I don't blog a lot already?). Save up too many days and it sort of look…silly? I dunno. So. I guess I’ll share more photosession-images while posting my feeling-list, so here they are, more images from the photosession w/Banglamarie and her family :) Round 1 of these pictures can be seen here by the way.

I found this image pretty darn funny, I had to try edit it accordingly. Leave the nice little girl alone! :p
(it sort of makes me think of Alien(s)…cough..)

Note Amalies right foot – too cute :)

I love the look Amalie gives Lydia here :)

Happy little family :)

Happy mommy & daughter :) (note the legs :) )

Marie’s such a mean auntie ;p (stop poking that poor little girl, this ain’t FB, Marie!)

The images are all done and I’m working on CD-sleeves/card for them now..I love that part of photographing other people…making them personalized CD-sleeves :)

10.02.11

listening: to the church-bells ring at noon. The new office has windows (my old one didn't have any). And with windows there's all kind of sounds; Church-bells from the church next to us and the noises from the kids from the catholic children's school - also next to us...
eating: ...think I'm gonna see if I can find a pumpkin for dinner today..
drinking: warm tea in hopes of not becoming sick (I may be paranoid but IJUSTDONTWANNAGETSICK!)
wearing: wet pants >< (get your minds outta the gutter - it's because it's raining outside :( ) and the worlds worst bedhair
feeling
: slightly grumpy..(but really, it's only my own fault for not being able to judge the weather and dress/bring accessories accordingly..and as SOMEBODY said, I've after all lived here at the rainy West Coast for a good long while..)
weather: SUCKY & RAINY (upset, me, naaah)
wanting: to quit my vice..maybe..
needing: to see my optician soon :/And ugh, a new notebook, the current one met an old banana.....don't ask..
thinking: about pretentiousness, different types of people (stereotypes maybe) and how small I feel next to certain kinds..and that I probably just need to lay off my own prejudices..
enjoying: the cup of coffee I finally caved in for..
wondering: why I keep having weird dreams, and that I should stop letting the dreams affect me (they're just dreams..no?)...sigh..

On yesterdays post about joining design teams:

WillieburgScrapper Said,

1:12 PM

Thanks for the info! It's very useful! I have applied to several teams and have not been picked. When I see who was I realized most manufacturers are more likely pick people they have seen on other manufacturer blogs. I agree they also want active blogs, active forum posters and designers who use their products often which makes perfect sense. I am stepping up the quality of my work and trying to be more innovative in my layouts- sooner or later I figure I will land a spot but if not at the very least I'm innovating and having fun. Congrats on the new job- love your photos!

That's the right attitude, keep having fun while at it! Personally I'm thinking - as long as I have fun I'll keep scrapping.... Best of luck! :)


And lastly - also in conjunction with yesterdays post: Pencil-Lines is doing a design team call! :)
Best of luck to those applying! It's one of my oldest teams, they picked me up when I had just started thinking of trying out for teams :)