Oooooooo I'm SOOO looking forward to this movie!!!! I just saw the trailer and I'm TOTALLY giddy with anticipation!!I'm so beyond thrilled! I *loved* Nightwatch......wow! I mean -- a russian movie worth seeing?? With high-tech effects, grand visions and stuff? Russian? Hello? Brilliant! Love that they use gritty people kinda...gritty storyline...the gothic colors...the photography..how the story suddenly turned around in the end.... and wow.....check out the trailer and I dare you to come back and tell me you're NOT blown out by this teaser. Ooooo I wanna watch it NOW! Hell yeah! *gettin all pumped up* :p

I love challenges. Little doubt about that. And I kinda like to combine challenges aswell - if it happens to feel alright. Like Rhonnas color-challenge. Which is orange for this week. Do whatever you want with it. I had the picture printed out a few days earlier and thought I'd use CMS or something for it when I found the time to do this one. I like the idea of letting orangetones symbolize the playfulness of my kid, and allowing the black and green to contrast beautifully with the colors. Then I read Layles challenge this morning and I totally went nuts about the concept. Use scraps that lies around at your floor/table (as in..not in order) to make a new layout. Like, clean up and do something sensible about the scraps already within your reach....Wonderful idea! I semi-cleaned my desk yesterday, throwing a LOT of little scraps etc from my trimmer etc (they always seem to pile up all the time!), putting things back in their original places/boxes/bags because I was desperately looking for a NEW package of Heidi Swapp Ghost Stars that I swear I had and held in my hand the day before then put it away safely for me to use on another project the next day and well....bleh.. so..my table was semi-clean.....but for some leftoverstuff from another layout that didn't make it in it afterall. Like the handcut stars (from my Crop-A-Dile plastic package - a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do when missing stuff!!) and some circles I had cut and stuff but then decided AFTER they were cut that they didn't fit in on the prev. layout....and the leftover scrap flower..half cut in two....a rob & bob clip that's been lying on my table FOREVER and which just happened to be orange....heh... it's so funny that what I had matched Rhonnas challenge perfectly aswell so I decided to drop my CMS idea and just go with what I had on my table (with the exception of the black cardstock - I admit it - I cheated with that one and took it outta the cardstock-box...oh..and the white ink. Needed white ink! The alphastamp was on the table though, and not in the clearstampbox..and I didn't have any other alphas on the table!).

So. Tada. Funny how little things just clicks and actually works..even though it wasn't intentional?? :D LOved both challenges and the fact that they were combinable (is that even a word?).

Ååååhh.....har nettopp sjekka ut traileren for Daywatch - nummer to i den ultrakule russiske trilogien som begynte med Nightwatch - og må bare si: Fytterakkern som jeg gleder meg til å få sett den filmen...!!! Kommer vel på DVD om ikke alt for lenge (tviler på at den kommer på kino? Tror ikke Nightwatch gjorde det...ikke her i Bergen iallefall...dritt..*mumle*.... men...!!! Fy søren....digg! Gleder meg såååå!! Russisk film ja....oh yes...ikke helt det en (iallefall jeg :p) hadde forventa fra Russland liksom :D

Ellers har jeg fått fluet to utfordringer i denne LO'en her; Rhonnas fargeutfordring oransje - her hadde jeg skrevet ut bildet for noen dager siden og lagt det til senere bruk - planen var egentlig å bruke CMS (tenker alltid på CMS når noen sier oransje jeg...og oransje står for lekenhet, og hva symboliserer vel lekenhet mer enn CMS? :p) til dette bildet.....men så leste jeg Layles utfordring imorges; bruk det du har liggende på gulvet/bordet....uten å ta noe annet som er rydda vekk/organisert..... noe så kult!!

Altså; bordet mitt var semirydda allerede da, for jeg lette desperat etter noen ghoststjerner igår (de er fortsatt borte *mumle*) - så da kasta jeg masse restepapir og rydda mange av de tingene som vanligvis står fremme på plass og sånn...MEN - hadde iallefall disse leftover tingene fra en LO jeg gjorde ferdig idag; sirklene av RdG ark (hater det når jeg får en ide og kutter i vei og herper et ark - for så i finne ut at jeg ikke skal bruke det allikevel...grr..vanligvis legger jeg det ferdigkutta arket til side og tenker jeg må finne på noe annet med de, men de havner bare i bosset etterhvert allikevel....), egenklippa ghoststjerner som ble tilovers (trodde jeg skulle ha fire og så endte jeg opp med å bare bruke en :p), den halvklippa blomsten som egentlig skulle i bosset, den orange klipsen som hadde ligget på bordet mitt like, forever.... osv osv.... juksa litt med kartongen og blekket, men de MÅTTE jeg jo ha da...for at dette skulle bli en LO liksom (Digger Nisaalfa-stempelet mitt og de ligger seffers alltid ute på bordet for tiden.. :) )


Det ble ikke så verst da...litt veldig simple, men det ligger jo i oppgavens natur når jeg hadde rydda bordet før jeg starta da liksom :P