Editing my blog, changing layouts etc.
Basically just testing around..
Hm.
This will have to do for now. Not happy about the header, will most likely replace it whenever I find the time. I feel green! Yay!

For Synnøve: headers

And add "display: none;" to the header1 section in the html code or something like that to remove the display of your title but *still* keep it intact for browsertitle/search engines (read through the comments in that post, several useful suggestions)

Edit: Hot damn I'm so good! See! I customized this template to be wider in the post-section without losing the yummy rounded corners. Was less work than I first thought - just needed to edit the gif's & host them at my own server :) The blog should be customized for people with 1000xsomething screen resolution. If you want to know how to do this on your own blog; go here :)

I'll update the blog with some new stuff tomorrow I hope - now I'm gonna eat taco & raid in wow!

Ps. Drop by Minneriket meanwhile ;)