Tonight's the last day to contribue to Autism Speaks through Six Degrees. You cannot have NOT noticed how Ali Edwards has been fighting for Autism, and her amazing journey at Six Degrees. They just opened for international contributors aswell through PayPal, and seeing her fight made me want to do my share aswell. Weird. Somehow this have touched me, and I feel somewhat emotional thinking of my donation to this cause (I'm such a sissy). I feel good being one of many helpers. Today I'll allow myself to feel good about it. So. What are you waiting for? The cool thing about Six Degrees is that once it ends - about tomorrow very very early for us Europeans (so do your donations now) - Kevin Bacon will do a matching donation to the number one cause. Which atm is Autism Speaks thanks to Ali Edwards.

Need another reason? Found this on Corinnes blog;

First, they came for the Communists, and I didn't speak up, because I wasn't a Communist.

Then, they came for the Jews, and I didn't speak up, because I am not Jewish.

Then, they came for the Catholics, and I didn't speak up, because I am a Protestant.

Then, they came for me, and there was no one left to speak up for me.


It's a wellknown quote/poem which you can read more about here.

So - feel free to donate today - either to this or another case closer to your heart. 10$ ain't that much - so why not :)