This weeks prompt at Em is "my parents". This is one of the first pictures with me and both my parents..I guess there's some from the airport when I came to Norway, but I've only got pictures of either me and mom or me and dad....here we're at home...finally a little family...me, mom and dad. It says "happy days" at the bottom....they had some problems by then...but I really do believe they had some happy days ...especially when I arrived....well..I gotta believe that don't I.. I like how the little clock frames our hands together....makes the whole cards balance a bit off-centred, but ohwell. Once again a simple card, but I love how Ems cards makes me think some things through... one theme at a week... you know..kids sense a lot of things. I remember asking dad when I was little (maybe not so little...ten-eleven maybe? possibly younger..)....if he had a backuplist of women he'd be with instead of mom....if things wouldnt work out between them... I don't really remember his answer....but I remember being anxious about his reply and how he'd take it...and me really wanting to know who these women would be if he did have such a list.... that was way before their divorce...I really don't think I actually knew things was that bad...maybe it was just normal curiousiness? I also recall following dad at the airport when he was gonna say goodbye to his mistress..now his wife...they came home from a long trip in Pakistan together with some other people (he was doing a lot of these kind of stuff when I was younger, long travels to countries far away to help them establish their own sign-language and deaf organization and stuff). I was kinda wondering if he'd really kiss her goodbye or not..with mom inside at the airport... I dunno why I was thinking so...was that when they were separated? I don't think so.. did I know about their problems then? I can't remember either. Must have known, why else would I be curious about them and how they'd say goodbye... hm. Memory's a fuzzy thing. I guess they were separated by then. Must have been. Dad, sorry if you're reading this....but well..this is a part of the past now...my past too... besides...I love you both a lot. Am just not good at telling you but I hope you know :p

Anyways. Watched 300 yesterday. Neat movie. Cool woman. Love the photography and the style. Some of the same techniques as Sin City (ofc...both adapted graphnovels of the same style/genre). Lovely. Here's a photo of me and Simen in the elevator on our way home...eating icecream from McDonalds.....:D I wanna take more pictures of us together. Makes me happy. Soh!

Ukens kortutfordring fra Emily handler om våre foreldre. Syntes dette bildet passet bra - en av de første bildene av oss sammen etter adopsjonen. Hele kortet er helt offcenter og ubalansert...men jeg liker hvordan ghost-klokken ringer inn hendene våre...så den får bare være sånn. Var på kino og så 300 igår; måtte seff. benytte sjansen til å ta et bilde av meg og Simen. Jeg tror jeg vil bli flinkere til det. Sørge for at midt innimellom alle ungebildene så bør det være et par av meg og Simen. Sammen. Sådetså.