Aahh...so much going on that I'm soon going ....crazy or my head'll explode or whatever. BUT! The important things first:

My little Amalie turned 2 yesterday!!!
Happy birthday little sweetiepie!

Ofcourse I couldn't resist buying her a pair of butterfly-wings under the disguise as a present from her big brother. HOW COULD I NOT?? *smile* Just look! *aww* I'm so so so in love *giggle* Okayokay, I kinda went a bit rampage in photoshop, especially with the latter picture -- tbh I think it didn't work out that good - need to burn the areas around way more to make it really good - like...either do or don't.. but ohwell...Simens comment? "Sooo over-the-top! Stop glorifying our kids". But again. How could I not :p I love editing, I think it's pretty much close to my 2nd hobby these days - or actually, I'm photographing and editing way more than I actually scrap so....

Okay. One of the all-consuming tasks the last few days have been planning our vacation. We're like, let's do this. No. Let's do that. Naa, lets do this then. Aargh! Anyone of you have any firsthand experience with economycarrentals.com ? Their low prices are kinda crucial to make this vacation a go, but how safe is that!? Please let us know. Atm the plans are flight to Prague then rent a car and go to Vienna and Budapest ++.

And then there's the moving. Which is about 90% positive a go. Mother in law has bought a new apartment, and we're just waiting to know how much our house actually is worth before we will know wheter we actually can go for her house or not. Hopefully we'll know sometime this week...

And oh. Somebody finally got me into facebook. Yay. Another thing to spend my precious time doing. Bleh.

So. Yeah. Lots on my mind atm. Lots of things to do, things I wanna do, things I need to do. Which in turn kinda yields me like, zero scrappingtime. Bleh. But I think I'm gonna try tonight. Need to scrap!

Så mye som skjer - ferie, mulige flytteplaner og ikke minst -- AMALIE som ble to år!! Wee!!