I am having fun! Really!
Lookatmee!
Last one is an rotten egg!
Not much to say about today, just wanted to upload some pictures from yesterday - we took the kids & the youngest nephew to an indoor playground. Yes. They had fun. Lots of fun. Heh. More photos can be seen at my Flickrpage. I kinda decided it was fun to edit the photos, but that it wasn't fair to bug you all with my photos here on my blog. So I'll post some here and more at flickr. Ahh. Can't wait for my Cherry Arte papers to arrive. The middle picture would just be oh-so-perfect for Cosmic Energy, don't ya think? :D Wee!

Ps. Yo flickr-godesses! At what size should I resize pictures to for flickr?

Oh. I totally forgot. My top ten list of what makes me happy these days, in no particular order - courtesy of Jessica Sprague:

1. Actions. Photoshopactions. Makes lousy photographers like me seem like pros! (almost :p). They are so much fun to play around with, change the layers and opacity and add some curves and whatnots....and a simple action becomes fully customized to your needs. I'm addicted!
2. Time. Time to edit my photos. Time to play around with actions. Time to scrap.
3. My Nikon d70s. My 50mm 1.4 nikkor lens. Muchos love!
4. Sleep. Being allowed to sleep to 10-11am (thank you Simen!)
5. Browsing through photosites and blogs. Amazing. I love getting lost wandering from one photoblog to another.
6. Actually getting around to scrap! It takes longer and longer these days; I keep getting lost in front of my PC "just looking for a better picture" "just trying another action to see if it makes the photo better" "just soaking up all the amazing inspiration from scrap-&photoblogs gettin lost"
7. Colors! Vibrant colors! Colors that pop out and almost hurt your eyes because it's so vibrant!
8. Doing successful, painless and swift heroic instance-runs.
9. Noticing how these heroic instances are becoming less of a pita.
10. Kind, sweet, darlin' kids being nice allowing mommy to spend some alonetime doing any of the above!

Hm. Notice a pattern? Yep. I'm becoming more and more obsessed about photography and the post-processing of photos.