Yay!

I feel so happy today! I'm done with my DT-stuff for Bad Girls - yeah - that's the peek above - I told you this kit is de.li.ci.ous! And I've been cleaning some around now - (and when I say cleaning I mean cleaning as in really cleaning to be me but not quite by "normal" standards I guess cause I'm no housemaid either much to my hubbys disappointment :p) - BUT! As said - I think I did good :p

And the best part - when I went to the mailbox to check todays mail...I got something totally totally cool and unexpected and I'm *so* wanting to use them now and looking forward to show you all but I just can't right now...not the showing part...not quite yet but soon afaik...... but..if you (who sent this) read this; THANK YOU A LOT!! *so happy* and they're just totally wicked cool!

Ohwell...off to clean some more..just had to share this happy mail :) :)