The new Pencillines sketch & layouts are all up on the Pencillines blog. Yay!
I like how my layout turned out this time - struggled some with the sketch then suddenly it all felt right kinda. Or maybe I like this so much because I love the picture..hmm...nevertheless..

I brought the camera with me one morning when we were walking down to the kindergarten - Adrian forgot his sweater at home so he ran back to fetch it while Amalie and I continued....once she heard Adrian run towards us she turned back and asked "Adrian?" (okok, she said "Aian?" cause she can't pronounce his name right yet)...loved that I was able to photo this cute moment just as she turned backwards :)

Sassafrass Lass and 7gypsies pp, Hambly rubons on white cardboard, cut out and inked and put on the pp with foampads, Bazzill/Heidi Swapp flowers, Sassafrass Lass and Cherry Arte stamps and Heidi Swapp alphas :)