Once again it's sunday (is it just me or are the days really, really breezing past??) and this sunday we've got Vicki Chrisman along with us at Pencillines :)

Me? I really adore Rouge de Garance & their new lines (here: aile ou fleur). Pretty papers - soon available at Papirloftet too :) Feels more scrapable than the former lines too, although I know that's just my personal opinion right now :) Used the leftovers from the MM stickers we got in a former sponsorkit..and I love how cool things look when you use the small scallop-scissor along the edge on circles and eclipses and stuff...who needs a scalloped puncher when it's so easy to do it yourself? :)

Quiet sunday. Had three extra kids here today. The internetconnection is still fubar - it's such a "joy" to browse around and still I can't resist not to (I had to upload this layout three times before getting it right thanks to the slow connection :p). Tomorrow's a BIG day here -- it's Adrian's very first day at school. And yes. I'm still more excited about that than he is. :p