*smiles innocently*
Had a short & fun photosession w/Eli today outside Hobbykroken -- can I just say one thing...... remember to turn that &/%&/¤&%¤%& ISO down to 200 after you're done with adjusting it!! Grr!! Turned out the cam was set to 1600ISO *blush*. Sigh. Ohwell. Got a number of cool piccies (yeah - that's me....*blush*) though and will use them nevertheless - thanks a bunches Eli!! The photos are for a challenge I got from Kathrine (she's so sweet with those challenges you know :p) about joining the All about Eve's challenge Scrap that Booty. Hm. Right. Well, I got the piccies now....we'll see if I manage to complete next step :p

So. Why am I bad? You see -- I've been so incredibly lucky to join the bad ass design team for Bad Girls Kits. Seriously. First, the kits looks fantastic fabulous, second, I LOVE the concept behind the whole Bad Girls theme, third, Wendy Rago, the owner behind Bad Girls is such a darling (granted, I don't really know her but she seem to be really really cool and nice despite being Bad Girl and all ;p), and fourth....look at these ladies..!?!? And I was lucky to be picked to be with them?? Omg. I mean - look at this intro of the DT...wow!!!! (and lookie -- my fellow Pencillinesgal TRacie H is also among these bad ladies! yay!!! A familiar face! /waves :D)

So yeah! I' m bad! :D

Btw, added two new links -- do check them out -- Neil Gaimans blog -- can't wait till Stardust is out here in Norway (and I NEED to kick myself into getting Anansi Boys, Stardust and Good Omens - which is coauthored by Terri Pratchett...you know..the dude behind Discworld). Second - I went down memory lane and looked through the quotes from Buffy the Vampire Slayer. Ahhh. It was such a GOOD show. Talking about TVshows, I'm currently watching Dexter. Although I don't really like the acting at times (too stiff, too stereotypical) I do find myself drawn in to the story. Intriguing. Maybe I should buy the book(s?) too. Hm.