The Top Designer Prize at Bad Girls....
800$ in stuff baby....
My MissyJack

Yay! I rediscovered my CDs! That is - I've always loved music, but after the move and all we put all of our CD's in a huge box and I haven't really looked in it since. Pulled it out yesterday and now I'm rockin around with mostly old CDs...(atm it's Gwen Stefanis L.A.M.B - yay - it's so much better than I remembered it and I yes did like it a lot before :) ). Also going down memorys lane with Bryan Adams (*blush*) and Aerosmith and Seigmenn and Knutsen & Ludvigsen lol...

Anyways! Wanted to share two things...or..maybe..three :)

One; One down, three to go in the Grand ScrapJack! This is my take on Missy :) Yay!

Two; Bad Girls is having a huge badass cool contest!! I mean cmon -- a 800$ prize package for the Top Designer..?? And not one, not two, but three runnersups gets prizes too! There's stuff from Daisy D's, Hambly, Maya Road, MME, 7gypsies and more in there.. and no, not all is shown in the picture. Yummy! And the best part?? It is open for International scrappers too! (cmon I KNOW there's a buttload whole lot of talent among the Norwegian scrappers...=) )

All you have to do is to get ready for school... Bad Girls Design School, to be more precise. Head over here, register on the message board and get started! School starts Sept 7th and goes on for 6 weeks :) Or was it 7. Hm. Can't recall. *blush*

Three; It's friday - don't forget about the Bad Girls Patrol! *whistle* It's such a nice day for a stroll around the bloghood don't ya think? *smiles innocently*

Ohwell...back to tryin to wrap up my All In entry for Minneriket.

And! Don't forget the "alter an albumcover"-contest at Papirprat :)

Sjekk ut den premiepakken...!! Og enda er ikke alle premiene med der liksom.... nei, jeg har ikke vunnet alt det (I wish :D) - Bad Girls har nemlig en ny, stor konkurranse going on - Top Design School - alt du trenger å gjøre er å sette deg ned på skolebenken og være med på konkurransen i seks uker ca fra og med 7.september. Vinneren får en 800+$ pakke og de som havner på 2-4. plass får også premie! Yay! Og ja - det er åpent for internasjonale entries og! :)

Ellers er LO'en min take på en av Grand ScrapJack-LO'ene - den av MissyJack :)