For the November-issue of "Vi Scrapper" I wrote an article with different suggestions for Advent-calendars. And along with the article I created a number of examples....using mostly products from Basic Grey, 3ndypapir and Scrappers Choice.

Thought I'd share the images here....

Above: jars with little chores and suggestions for activities.
Below: boxes - both self-made and altered ones from IKEA (love the Scrappers Choice stamp - I embossed it- turned so crispy and nice)


Tracies matchbox-calendar, I think most Norwegians are familiar with this one by now ;)

Little Advent-gifts in decorated brown bags. My childrens calendar are of this style.


Plain paper-calendar. Love this pretty paper from 3dnypapir!

A premade Christmas-minialbum. Pretty plain and classiclookin and hm, a bit boring compared to the cool Ali-style-minis that's popular for advent-journaling :)


(and yes, making these back in September kinda made me fed up w/Christmas for a while ;P)