I know I've been a terrible blogger lately (well, to be me), and I haven't gotten around to visit others blogs to wish you a Merry Christmas either, apologizes in advance!
But 'tis the Holiday and all sooooo I hope I can be forgiven!! :)

Right - just dropping by real quick to wish you all a

God Jul!
Merry Christmas!
We started the day by driving to Build-a-Bear to get Amalie her Christmas-pressie. She had never been there before but knew exactly what to get - Hello Kitty! She didn't even look at the other options - "Hello Kitty me!"

Stuffing the Hello, Kitty herself was exciting, and she had to pick and kiss the heart herself before placing it inside the Kitty. She was so focused all the way.

After picking the clothes, dressing the Kitty and naming (Amalie: "Amalie!" - Adrian: "Amalie 2?" Amalie: "No, Amalie!") the Hello, Kitty doll she got a birth certificate and a bring-home-house for the Kitty. Merry Christmas! (and Adrian? He's getting a DS lite from his grandparents so we bought him the Spyro-game he's been coveting for weeks now (he even suggested to use his own money cause he didnt think he could wait for Christmas for the Spyro-game). Can't wait to see his face when he opens these pressies either :) )


And as I have yet to wrap up the crude culling of the Wedding pictures of my brother-in-law's wedding and now soon - the Christmas-pictures to boot - plus this being the Holiday and all...I don't expect to have much time blogging the next few days so here's the sneak-peeks of the Bad Girls January-kit which is just simply gorgeous and so perfect for January :D